Plymouth Brethren

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Mon Feb 23 10:17:16 EST 2004

In regards to the P.B. and Plaits... I Saw One Today! That is, I saw three
P.B. girls/women. One of the younger ones (about 18 or so) had plaits.

Come to think on it - I don't recall ever seeing a P.B. Man. How would I
know if I did? The women are categorised by longish and (usually) denim
skirts, sensible shoes, modest shirts and a head scarf over (usually)
free-flowing hair and no make up. There seem to be quite a few about
Devonport and I do hope I don;t harrow up their sensibilities too much. My
hair is cut in a Number 2 crop and I wear jeans.

Sallyo.
'Enough, thou garrulous garnish!' - Becca of Braveria.