Man in a Cage (Was Re: McKinley)

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 19:09:08 EST 2004

Jon wrote:

>It is one of four (or five) detective stories he wrote
>as John Holbrook Vance in the 1960s....

Thanks for the information, Jon.  James can't believe he overlooked this one
and certainly he has never had the luck to run across it.  He has all the
rest of the mysteries as J.H. Vance and I think one(?) of the Ellery Queen
ones.  Vance is his favorite and he's been collecting them for years. I
think he thought he had almost all of them, except possibly for a few really
early ones he wasn't excited about. What an unexpected treat to have one to
look forward to!

Elise