The Little Mermaid (was Re: far too many thoughts etc)

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sun Feb 22 16:26:01 EST 2004

On Sunday 22 February 2004 22:19, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> Let me guess: in the film, she got the Prince in the end?  Or at the
> very least went home?

Yes, she did, and they married and had a daughter, who starred in Little
Mermaid 2.

My daughters love those things. I've given up arguing with them. At
least they're also reading DWJ and Narnia (and the eldest, only
recently ten, reads the "problem book" type of YA; she'll grow out of
it as I did).

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 03-Feb-2004