OT: tracing publication history of children's record

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Feb 22 16:22:32 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/19/04 2:38:39 AM Central Standard Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

 Jon Noble <jon_p_noble at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: OT: tracing publication history of children's record

I suspect I may have heard this recording, I know
Little Black Sambo was played to us in school in the
early 1960s. Were my father alive he could have
probably recalled the details as he was a teacher at
the time.

Remind me again where you are, Jon? Or rather where you were in the 1960s? I
am afraid I can't always keep track of which country people are in/from.
Elizabeth Evans I'm assuming is a New Zealander from her current email
address, is that right, Elizabeth?

Helen Schinske

Yes, but I grew up in Fiji, so I'm not sure where the record of LBS came
from to get to the local shops.
Regards
Elizabeth.