far Re:too many thoughts on why DWJ is better than JKR, was Re: DWJ in Israeli newspaper

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Feb 22 11:35:27 EST 2004

On Saturday, February 21, 2004, at 07:54 PM, Ven wrote:

> Cultural point here, night buses are generally to
> be found in large British cities. For "day
> people" in particular their times and routes are
> a mysterious business. Consequently should one
> find oneself alone on the streets in the dark, in
> a fix and with far to go the appearence of a
> night bus can be a veritable life saver.

Thanks for this helpful cultural note.  Situated as I am
on the western side of the big pond, this made no sense
to me.

<vast snippage>
> It's what will make me read the next book at any
> rate.

I admit that I will keep reading them, too.  But I won't
buy them.  [For me, this is an extremely radical
statement.  I never depend on the public library for
_anything_.  But I won't spend a penny for this
woman.]

- No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
   However, a number of electrons were terribly
   inconvenienced.