OT: tracing publication history of children's record

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 12:46:24 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/19/04 2:38:39 AM Central Standard Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> Jon Noble <jon_p_noble at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: OT: tracing publication history of children's record
>
> I suspect I may have heard this recording, I know
> Little Black Sambo was played to us in school in the
> early 1960s. Were my father alive he could have
> probably recalled the details as he was a teacher at
> the time.

Remind me again where you are, Jon? Or rather where you were in the 1960s? I
am afraid I can't always keep track of which country people are in/from.
Elizabeth Evans I'm assuming is a New Zealander from her current email address, is
that right, Elizabeth?

Helen Schinske