Moz as Oracle

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 11:51:29 EST 2004

Ika:

[Morrissey] Specializes in deceptively simple lyrics and clunky song titles
like "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" or "We Hate It When Our
Friends Become Successful". Also
>responsible for the line "There's more to life than books, you know. But
>not much more" (in his song "Handsome Devil").

Heh, I worked with a devoted Morrissey fan who always said that no matter
what dilemma or question life brought, the answer was to be found somewhere
in Morrissey's lyrics.  He always did have applicable lyrics at his
fingertips too, although sometimes I thought it was a stretch.  I kept that
to myself.  ;)

Elise