Moz

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 09:47:53 EST 2004

Sally quoted my sig and asked:

> "There are some bad people on the rise" - Moz
>
> OK, who is this Moz?

Sorry. Morrissey, once lead singer of the Smiths, known as "Moz" to  his
fans (who include JK Rowling, oddly enough). Specializes in deceptively
simple lyrics and clunky song titles like "Please, Please, Please Let Me
Get What I Want" or "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful". Also
responsible for the line "There's more to life than books, you know. But
not much more" (in his song "Handsome Devil").

Love, Ika

--
"There are some bad people on the rise" - Moz