far too many thoughts on why DWJ is better than JKR, was Re: DWJ inIsraeli newspaper

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 08:37:18 EST 2004

Me, then Minnow:

>>Rowling's books, which make me
>>angry.)
>
> I'm interested: why "angry"?  Bored I have met, and uninterested and
> disinterested, and unable to see what the fuss is about, but angry seems
> very strong.

<g> Actually, "angry" was already toning it down; I have a tendency to be
reduced to a state of incoherent rage by Rowling. I feel about her like
Derk feels about Mr Cheney*, and for much the same reasons. I'll try and
articulate this a bit better when I've thought about it some more.

Love, Ika

*Eep! Spelling? (I knew a boy called Chesney-pronounced-Cheyney who
changed the spelling to Cheyney when Chesney Hawkes became popular in the
early 90s, and ever since then I've had a block on being able to spell any
of the cognates of the name...)

--
"There are some bad people on the rise" - Moz