Buffy (was:RE: OT: McKinley)

Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 05:07:30 EST 2004

Joss Whedon's said several times how much the film differed from his original concept & script.
Apparently Donald Sutherland started making up his own lines, which may not be totally uncommon, but it's annoying for the writer.
The TV series was an attempt to tell the story he wanted to tell, as writers have far more clout in TV than they do in film.

Rowena