Immortal Memory (Was Re: OT: McKinley)

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:49:53 EST 2004

Hallie:

>LOL.  What a way you have with description, Elise.

Too much coffee.

I'm serious!

;)

I still remember
>your book report on _Hannibal_ as one of the high-points of my list-life.
>:)

Er, blush. Sometimes I look back and shudder again!

>PS, have you got Immortal Memory yet?  Need I ask?

Good God!  Yes! You needed to ask. I said 'Heh?' and googled it.  Things
have fallen off sadly if I don't know the exact hour of such a release. It's
been so long since the last one, I went flabby and lazy.  Incredible! I'm
still in shock that I didn't know.  How long would this ramshackle state of
affairs have continued had you not spoken, Hallie??