introduction etc (was DWJ in Israeli newspaper)

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Wed Feb 18 19:43:18 EST 2004

> With her usual impeccable timing, Becca (my 17 y.o. daughter, Ika,
> who used to post here from time to time, and may again)

Little Becca is 17!!!!! Awk! By the way, everyone, the third and final book
in my "Reluctant Knight" trilogy (Knight Triumphant) came out last month.

Again it stars Simon Knight, Princess Becca, Bookerstaff, Michael, ex-King
Fleamer and Traveller... and readers finally get to meet the elusive Prince
Rifer (Anyone "get" that name?) and learn what Porter has been up to all
this time. To my sorrow Selina Sansclemency didn't make an appearance, and
nor did King Kevin Shortshanks... the length was going to get out of hand.

Sallyo.