OT: McKinley

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Feb 18 17:53:47 EST 2004

Elise:

>  It needed a lot of things -and that was only the first 30 pages,
>which was as far as I could get.  I thought the same was true for
>Hannibal - hideous in so many ways that actually dwarfed the gross
>nature of the content.  It was Prinny out of corsets.

LOL.  What a way you have with description, Elise.  I still remember
your book report on _Hannibal_ as one of the high-points of my
list-life.  :)  That and your description of discovering Dead Can
Dance's music.  It's so nice to see you posting more!

Hallie.

PS, have you got Immortal Memory yet?  Need I ask?