introduction etc (was DWJ in Israeli newspaper)

Dorian E. Gray Israfel at eircom.net
Wed Feb 18 16:57:31 EST 2004

Hallie said...

> :)  This is reminding me of the talk DWJ gave here in Dublin, in
> which the real revelation was that some characters were based on one
> 'real' person - split into different characters (in different books
> IIRC).  <waves vigourously in Dorian's direction>  Dorian - do you
> have your post of that talk and could you elaborate or correct my
> memory of this?  My computer died since so I haven't got it.

::waves vaguely southward::  I think it must be on the other computer;
doesn't seem to be on this one.  Try the archives?  Or are they Out Of Order
again?  If someone reminds me in a month or two when I have outside access
from my baby again, I'll dig the post up.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"Arise, arise from death, you numberless infinity of souls, and to your
scattered bodies go..."
- John Donne