OT: McKinley

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Feb 18 15:18:02 EST 2004

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Irina Rempt wrote:

|On Wednesday 18 February 2004 19:07, Otter Perry wrote:
|
|> I must be the only person on the face of the earth who never watched
|> _Buffy_, so I can't help you there.  [Well, I saw the movie.]
|

|That makes two of us. And I've never even seen the movie. I don't have a
|TV; makes it easy not to watch things.

Buffy Buffy Buffy Buffy Buffy!  Buffy Buffy! Buffy!

I'm sorry, you said the "B" word, and now I'm all bouncy.

ObDWJ: Young Nick Brendon would have made an excellent Michael from HMC.
And.  Um.  Both Neil Gaiman and Joss Whedon were nominated for Nebulas
last year, Gaiman for Amrican Gods, which we all think of as "Eight Days
of Luke rewritten for adults".  </Tongue-in-cheek>

-deborah
Buffy!