Potter vs DWJ

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Feb 18 14:00:17 EST 2004

On Monday, February 16, 2004, at 11:03 PM, Kathleen Jennings wrote:

>> The Potter books are set in a world which is much more obviously
>> cartoonish - look at the punning names of places and things (Knight
>> Bus,
>> Diagon Alley)
>
> Diagon Alley...
> I just got that.
>
> Ashamed,
> Kathleen.

It's nothing to be ashamed of.  It just means you don't usually hear
what
you read.  I don't either.

It took me ages to get Kreacher in HP5 and, for that matter,
Umbridge.

- It doesn't make any difference what you do in the
   bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street
   and frighten the horses.

                                    -- Mrs. Patrick Campbell