Truth and kindliness (was Re: DWJ in Israeli newspaper)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Feb 18 13:14:14 EST 2004

On Monday, February 16, 2004, at 05:24 PM, Sally Odgers wrote:

> Speaking of Med. frat., does anyone know how to tell a Virus from a
> Bacterial Infection at ten paces? I have a sore throat and headache and
> general blah and don't want to go to the doctor only to be told it's a
> virus.

I don't think anybody can.  But my partner's daughter had a ferocious
sore throat recently and I found this useful web site:

http://www.sinuscarecenter.com/throaaao.html

[Hers turned out to be a raging case of strep throat.]

- If you think you're too small to have an impact,
   try going to bed with a mosquito.

                                                              -- Anita
Roddick