Fall Line

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Wed Feb 18 02:47:01 EST 2004

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 00:43, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
> Karen wrote:
> >"Fall line" popped into my mind immediately - elementary school
> > history and geography Oh so long ago!
> >
> >***********
>
> [snipped details]
>
> Bless you!
>
> Though probably in Holland there aren't too many places to which this
> applies, I s'pose in England there probably are -- harking back to
> Swallows and Amazons, as I often do, I think there's a bit in
> *SWallowdale* where they go as far up the river as they can in the
> Beckfoot war canoe, and leave it moored in the pool below the first
> waterfall.

I hope you (Minnow) don't think that the book I'm writing is set in
Holland; that's as bad (though not as large) a misconception as that
everything I write is autobiographical. It's *fantasy*, <looks around
to see which list this is, good, it's not Christian-Fandom> dammit.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 03-Feb-2004