McKinley

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 18 01:38:30 EST 2004

Okay, so I haven't read Sunshine yet, but I will.

I just have to say the thing I say every time we talk about McKinley, which
is why do people accuse her of being stylisticly bad?  Can someone please
attempt (again) to explain the problem to me? I am starting to suspect that
she is getting bagged for being too literary or something. I think she is a
really good writer, but then, I like Vikram Seth, so maybe I am immune to
wealth of detail as a fault.

Robyn