Fan letter medicine

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:42:48 EST 2004

Minnow wrote:

>I will happily do so; it *will* please her.  Thank
>you for that.  She's been having a beastly flu-bug
>and cheering things are Good for convalescents.

Well, in that case! I've always said I'd write her another fan letter and
have abandoned various efforts over the years, but I always find that sort
of thing so difficult to write.  It sounds like now is the time to actually
write it, especially now that I've been given a clue on just the kind of
thing to write about.  Who's with me??

Elise