Mark Haddon (no significant spoillers)

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Tue Feb 17 08:59:20 EST 2004

> I've seen her books in all four possible slots in my local Borders on a
> single visit (adult sci-fi/fantasy W; adult sci-fi fantasy J; children's
> W; children's J). I suppose it increases (quadruples?) the chances of
> people coming across the books at random while browsing, which is a good

I wonder if she's ever had anyone tell her that she is two different people?
A child wrote to me once saying her teacher had said Sally Odgers and Sally
Farrell Odgers were two different people. Add to this Sally Farrell (my
original name) and Sally Farrell-Odgers (a catalogue mistake that recurs
from time to time) and I end up as *four* different people.

Dorian - do you have the same problem? BTW, Ilka - our Dorian isn't always
Dorian... she has another name she uses in another world.

Sallyo.