Mark Haddon (no significant spoillers)

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 08:44:42 EST 2004

Gili, then Minnow:

>>I haven't welcomed you yet, Ika. You seem to fit right in here.

Thanks!

> >We are
>> all
>>very familiar with the particular space on the shelves of bookstores,
>>between Tove Jansson and Norton Juster...
>
> Not to mention having that quick glance further along just in case they've
> fallen into the "Wynne" trap again.

I've seen her books in all four possible slots in my local Borders on a
single visit (adult sci-fi/fantasy W; adult sci-fi fantasy J; children's
W; children's J). I suppose it increases (quadruples?) the chances of
people coming across the books at random while browsing, which is a good
thing.

Love, Ika

--
"There are some bad people on the rise" - Moz