OT: McKinley

Laurie Puszczewicz lpuszcze at indiana.edu
Mon Feb 16 19:06:18 EST 2004

Have we had any discussion on Robin McKinley's _Sunshine_?  I just
finished it the other day and couldn't remember if we talked about it or
if there was interest in talking about it.  In general, (no spoliers), I
liked the characters very much, and the world she created (although I was
a bit confused by some deatils asto when it was set), and I would
definitely be interested in a sequel (which she seems to set up for in
this one; at least, there are some unanswered questions at the end).  I
did think it dragged just a bit in the middle and then finished up rather
quickly.

A lot of reviews compare it to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which I
can see.

Thoughts?

Laurie