changing words

Abe Gross argross at
Sat Feb 14 00:11:23 EST 2004

> > > What would frozen-fruit-juice-on-a-stick be called in America?
> > Depends, but probably a 'popsicle'.
> That's an icypole in Australia.
> Sallyo.

Sent my message one minute before I read this!! 

To unsubscribe, email dwj-request at with the body "unsubscribe".
Visit the archives at

More information about the Dwj mailing list