DWJ in Israeli newspaper

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 16:05:44 EST 2004

[Snipped Ika's email]

Nice to meet you, Ika. I enjoyed your post a lot.

> PS: Hello, everybody. I'm excited to be here. Is there an initiation I
> have to undergo or anything? ;)

Assuming you've already had the ritual bowl of worms in custard? No, but
following up Elise's suggestion, dare you venture into the labyrinthine list
archives and return clutching the threads named 'Introductions' and 'Super
Summer Annual Intros'? It'll introduce you to quite a few of us, and you
might like to respond in kind (even though it's winter).

Charlie