DWJ in Israeli newspaper

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 15:42:57 EST 2004

Unfortunately, at the moment I'm so snowed under at
work that I only get a chance to catch up on weekends
(and its no more than a chance then) by which time
most things have often been said. I was a very good
article as such things go. It is pleasing to see
reviews/articles in the press from people who are
familair with DWJ. The review of Merlin in the Sydney
Morning Herald last year was from someone who expected
nothing less than a minor masterpiece from DWJ -
something well beyond HP, and it wasn't from either of
their regular fantasy/sf reviewers, both of whom would
probably have agreed.

Jon

=== message truncated ===