recommendations required

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Feb 8 14:58:53 EST 2004

Well, all I can tell you is what was read to me and my brother.

I think we read Alice around then, and all the Oz books by
L. Frank Baum.  [Not the ones by other people.]

My parents had some rather strange ideas about what was
suitable for children.  At various times, we had both _The
Pilgrim's Progress_  and the unabridged _Water Babies_.
[Both my mother and I were really shocked when we read
  it later in life and realized how prejudiced it is.]

- If you're living like there's no global warming,
   you'd better be right.