The citrus dialogues (was;Changing words)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Feb 6 12:16:37 EST 2004

On Friday, February 6, 2004, at 09:37 AM, JOdel at aol.com wrote:

> We get clementines out here in SoCal, but their season is short. I
> don't know
> whether we have always gotten them or whether they have been recently
> reintroduced. I certainly do not remember seening anything labled
> "clementine" in the
> markets when I was a kid.

Nor do I.  There were tangerines and various kinds of oranges.

I notice that our clementines are from California [we live in Colorado].

- My mother said to me, "If you become a soldier,
   you'll become a general; if you become a monk,
   you'll end up as the pope."  Instead, I became a
   painter and wound up as Picasso.

                                -- Pablo Picasso