The rest of the fruit dialogues (was: Changing words)

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Fri Feb 6 11:54:56 EST 2004

Ah, that would explain why I had never come across them until I bought a house with a loquat tree in the back yard.  I treated it with great suspicion but then discovered they were delicous.  Unfortunately they are very succeptible to fruit fly and we hardly ever got any edible ones.  Lucky the dog thought they were yummy too and cleaned up the ones that fell on the ground.

On another fuity and off-topic topic my grapes are ripe.  They are really nice sweet juicy ones.  I have been standing there gorging myself on them whenever I walk past the vine.  Does a little to make up for the fact that cherries are past their best this season.

Oh dear I am going to have to go have a midnight snack now... :)

Kylie