Checking in

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu Feb 5 06:49:55 EST 2004

On Thursday 05 February 2004 02:03, Ven wrote:
> Irina wrote

>> I had remedial PE for two years in early
>> high school,

> I am open mouthed in admiration for your
> education system (Netherlands innit?)

It's not the education system - not even the education system in the
seventies when I was in high school - but the slightly weird school I
went to. I had the same teacher who did the remedial PE in later years
for normal PE, and he gave you 6 out of 10 (a plain pass) when you
attended, 7 when you did your best whether you were any good or not,
and 8 if you could actually do something.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 03-Feb-2004