Changing words (was Re: Checking in)

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu Feb 5 05:37:18 EST 2004

On Thursday 05 February 2004 01:55, Ven wrote:

(or someone else did; the quoting is a bit wonky)

> Actually marrows are pretty much what you get if
> you don't pick zucchini/courgettes and let them
> grow to humungous size.>

That's what ours did when we were on holiday. The kids liked the thing
so much that they wanted us not to pick the other courgettes until they
were that size (about a foot and a half long), but I don't have a large
enough pan or even oven to cook them.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 03-Feb-2004