OT: Tsunami and offer to improve list

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Dec 31 01:23:41 EST 2004

So I just wanted to make an offer.  If there's something someone's been
wanting me to do to the list or the website, and either I've never
mentioned it or it hasn't been happening, then if you make a donation to
any tsunami relief charity (Doctors without Borders, Red Cross/Red
Crescent, etc), I'll move that thing to the top of the list.  If it's
something I can do.  And I'll get to it within the next two weeks, if I
can -- we can talk about complicated things.

-deborah, giving props to Katta for the idea
--
This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #
154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it