8DoL spoilers was Re: the Kalevala was Re: reviews (but not of MC)

lizcrowe at juno.com lizcrowe at juno.com
Tue Dec 28 01:50:18 EST 2004

Thanks for the offer - I'd love the info.

Elizabeth

Me too! Sounds fascinating. But also, what are the bibliographical details
of your edition? I'm interested with these Afterwords and such as to which
ones get added later (e.g. the Dalemarks), which ones get dropped (as this
seems to have been) and which may be different depending on place of
publication, or indeed publisher.

Charlie