8DoL spoilers was Re: the Kalevala was Re: reviews (but not of MC)

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Mon Dec 27 06:35:02 EST 2004

Me too! Sounds fascinating. But also, what are the bibliographical details
of your edition? I'm interested with these Afterwords and such as to which
ones get added later (e.g. the Dalemarks), which ones get dropped (as this
seems to have been) and which may be different depending on place of
publication, or indeed publisher.

Charlie