cognitive dissonance

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Thu Dec 23 22:12:09 EST 2004

This has nothing at all to do with DWJ or with anything we've been
discussing, but I just have to mention it.

We live near a National Guard camp.

They have put up their annual Christmas decorations, consisting of three
large objects covered with strings of multicolored lights: a Christmas
tree flanked by a cannon on one side and a helicopter on the left.

Every time I drive by, I start wanting to sing "Onward Christian Soldiers."

--
Margaret Ball

It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty pictures at
http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html