reverse words

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Thu Dec 23 22:09:03 EST 2004

>|>So "curious -> curiousity implies
>|>obvious -> obviosity".
>|>

>|And Quixote -> quixotic implies Vorkosigan -> vorkosigic?
>
>Ah, but resembling which one?  Like Cordelia: having insight and
>armchair psychology?  Like Miles: having lunatic and suicidal
>brilliance?
>
>-deborah

Or like Aral, or for that matter like Mark? Or Piotr? Ok, I guess we'll
have to get more specific.

Cordelia......Cordelian

Miles....we need somebody who understands Latin word formation rules,
who can come up with an adjective derived from miles that doesn't mean
"military." Help!

Mark.....Markish.

Aral....all I can think of off the top of my head is Aralian, but I'm
sure somebody on this list can do better.

--
Margaret Ball

It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty pictures at
http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html