Dreamhouse

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 19:47:00 EST 2004

Here's the info on the place name from the local
council;

http://www.gosford.nsw.gov.au/Library/Local_History/placenames.htm

MacMaster's Beach: Alan MacMaster owned 600 acres
originally granted to John Tooth on the northern side
of Cockrone Lake.

Jon (who will let people play with the meaning of the
word "cockrone" - an aged hermaphrodite perhaps)