dreamhouse (was: RE: Huh)

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Dec 22 09:19:11 EST 2004

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Kyla Tornheim wrote:

|On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Allison Marles wrote:
|
|> My dreamhouse also has secret passage ways.  There's one that goes
|> through a set of dresser drawers to a hidden room.  But I haven't dreamt
|> of my house for a long time.  I can't remember much else about it except
|> that it must be quite a large old house with stairs in odd places.
|
|I feel that it was all this discussion that forced me to dream of a house
|with a secret passageway last night.

I love how these dream houses and the multiverse discussion seem
intertwined to me.  Are all our dream houses connected through secret
passageways and shifting corridors, you think?  And if you just knew
how, you could travel between them (the Chrestomanci way, the Sudden
Wild Magic way, the Deep Secret way, what have you) and visit one
another's dreams?  Like making a Springfield Jump!

-deborah
--
Before everything else I'm a human being.
					- Nora, _A Dolls' House_