Birthdays/biases/logic

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Tue Dec 21 20:00:40 EST 2004

We enjoyed those conversations over dinner too. Somebody would always
dash for the dictionary before dinner was finished. We also enjoyed
making up lost positives and new definitions for words, which had to be
totally irrelevant but plausible. For example:

Bezzler: A crook who surreptitiously inserts money into the bank
accounts of other people.
Freeze: What you put in the car to make it stall in hot weather.
Penguin: A lady friend to whom one writes letters.
Minnow: A small fish that is used to separate the grain from the chaff.

I wish I could remember more of them...

Juliette