OT: Pratchett

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Dec 21 11:36:19 EST 2004

On Tuesday, December 21, 2004, at 05:13 AM, liril at gmx.net wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have, for some reasons I can't fathom right now (probably too much
> work,
> too many other books to read) - stopped reading Pratchett (somwhere
> around
> The Last Continent). Now I am feeling really in need of some
> Discworld. As I
> know there are many Pratchett readers around here, with which of the
> newer
> ones should I re-start?

If you're into rereading, this is a good time of year for Hogfather.

If you want new ones, I'd take up where you left off.  Although he's
doing
some new kidlit now, so you can try those separately:  _The Amazing
Maurice
and His Educated Rodents_, _The Wee Free Men_, and _A Hat Full of Sky_.
The latter two are both about a girl named Tiffany Aching.

[and I'm sorry, but your excuses don't stand up.  When there's a new
  Pratchett, there _are_ no other books to read. ;-) ]