dreamhouse (was: RE: Huh)

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Dec 21 06:27:16 EST 2004

Minnow wrote:

>Between them and the castle in *The Princess and the Goblin* they have
>given me a house I quite often visit in my dreams.  Either that or there

I have a dream house, too! Often when I dream it, I dream it is my house, or
my grandmother's house, except it quite clearly isn't. It's on a little
grassy hill, with a big bay window to the left of a rather nice veranda.
There's an attic as well, which serves as a large birdcage, with birds of
all sizes swimming in and out like colored fish, and the birds are also
books, or sometimes coins. Other features of the house seem to change, but
I've dreamed it several times. As a matter of fact just yesterday I was
trying to see how much of it I could plot in a drawing (not much, because it
shifts when I try to imagine too exactly).