Birthdays/biases/logic

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Dec 20 15:56:11 EST 2004

> We just don't feel like acting logical all the time. Do I think
> astrology is crap? Yes. Do I know my "sign"? Sigh......yes.

After reading Jonathan Cainer (a very vague astrologer who surprisingly
often manages to point out good advice on what ails me, even though I
don't believe in astrology one bit), I fell into the Dirk Gently
Astrology Hypothesis-- that he was writing for someone extraordinarily
like me who he happened to know. :) I figure that reading astrology
columns of this sort is no more harmfull than reading those 'meditation
for the day' things, but I'm perfectly aware that I'm being illogical.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
    -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_