dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #929

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Dec 20 13:54:04 EST 2004

> As for typing, I finally broke down when I was 26 and learned touch-
> typing because I needed a job and jobs for women who could type
> paid better.  So when I _did_ meet up with computers, I was prepared.

*giggle* I remember having a long-draw-out argument with my mother about
taking typing in summer school. My mother was afraid that being a woman
who could type would limit my career prospects. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
    -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_