characters who reverse images of good and evil

Liina liina.poropudas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 03:15:49 EST 2004

> But I'm having trouble with examples of the
> other way around:  appears to be bad, is revealed to be good.

I hope this hasn't been mentioned already, but it seems to me that the
The Song of Ice and Fire -series by George R. R. Martin is full of
characters who at first seem to be the embodiment of evil, and then at
a closer look are revealed to be just human beings with reasons for
their actions. This is not quite the reversal of good and evil, I
think, but just in a way shows that the whole good/evil -thing can
depend on the point of view.

--
-Liina