Birthdays

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 19 15:56:17 EST 2004

Dorian:
> I was intending a slightly sarcastic tone to begin with followed by a
fairly
>non-biased, make-of-this-what-you-will presentation; either that didn't
come
>off, or the whole thing pushed your buttons anyway.

a little bit of both, I reckon.

> "intelligent" I'll admit to, but "super-"?  I'm not that arrogant!

Call me arrogant, but I believe this list is self-selected for
super-intelligent people.

>Anyway, yes, I did think you were being unwarrantedly nasty, but I don't
>think that any more.  Thank you for explaining.

Not being able to use tone of voice or facial expressions as cues is a huge
downside of this method of communication. I'm glad you were open about the
snippiness of my post - it gave me the chance to make amends.

Gili