Doubles in DWJ

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 17:41:47 EST 2004

Kyla wrote:
>...but are you really [mortal]?  My first thought on reading your e-mail
>was "but
>are you Leroy as well?" And then I noticed what the subject still was, and
>was even more amused, and wow, I managed to get this on-topic! (um, -ish.
>:^)

Good job of that!  Alas, only too mortal. The house we found that was
dreamlike in its capacity for bookshelves, proved nightmare-like in certain
structural flaws obvious to the inspector, his level and his right angle
tool thingy.  Is that the kind of thing that would happen to a Leroy-Perry?
No way and -um- nowhere.  Reality sometimes seems so intractable.

Meanwhile, the quest for shelf space continues!

And now back to the topic....

Elise