degrading tapes

Sally Odgers sodgers at dodo.com.au
Fri Dec 17 11:07:33 EST 2004

Now I just have to find out what they were watching (never heard of that series/movie) and maybe I, too, shall understand.

Sallyo-the-challenged.

PS. I wrote a centaur poem, but it didn't turn out like DWJ's centaurs. I did, however, discover a nifty way to illustrate it. You take a photo of an appropriate setting, and then let the reader's eye "place" the centaur in it!

http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/ringcentaur.htm