degrading tapes

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Fri Dec 17 10:56:44 EST 2004

I must be caffeine deprived this morning.

First time through, I thought it was somehow degrading to have to watch
the tapes.

Second time I think I got it. It's the tapes that are degrading, not the
users who are degraded.

I think.

English is such a wonderfully flexible language, isn't it?

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen; whatever you say to them they translate into their own language and forthwith it is something entirely different.

                                        -Goethe