Blank Intro "form"

Chris Dollin eh at electric-hedgehog.net
Thu Dec 16 02:22:49 EST 2004

On Wednesday 15 Dec 2004 11:23 am, Ika wrote:
> Chris wrote:
> > Tv: Babylon 5, Farscape, Buffy, Angel. Pride & Prejudice (with Firth).
> > Star Cops.
> > The Prisoner. Firefly.
>
> Wot no Blake's 7?

No. I saw much of it when it first appeared, and it doesn't have that
must-rewatch feel for me.

> (And did you know Star Cops* is *finally* [coming] out
> on DVD?)

Know it? We *have* it. Watched through the sequence a couple of weeks
ago. Finally, a replacement for the degrading tapes!

> *for those with less of a devotion to 70s British TV sci-fi than me, Star
> Cops is written by the script editor/main writer on Blake's 7, Chris
> Boucher, who is a genius.

His scripts are the best - I love his dialogue.

(His commentary to #1 was ... disappointing. But it's interesting that Box
 was supposed to speak *in Nathan's voice*.)

--
Chris the Hedgehog