Howl's Moving Castle

Greeniegirl2 at aol.com Greeniegirl2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 18:10:05 EST 2004

Other than the Wicked Witch of the Waste I never saw the other connections.
Being an Oz fan too (more of the movie I have to admit) I am pleasantly
suprised. It really is "Ozzy" (not talking about the rock/reality tv star of course)!
Cool!
-Jordan

In a message dated 12/16/2004 1:34:59 PM Central Standard Time,